Poppy's Page

"All my dogs have been a ladder for me to God." Poppy's Mom

And God gives us these little ones, loving, forgiving, and comforting us, and knowing that we are physical beings, he gives us these little creatures to hug and kiss, to nourish and fulfill our need to touch, especially when we are alone.

HOME PAGE



Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tinkerbell - Give This Girl Your Heart and A Home

Located: St Charles Illinois. My name is Tinkerbell. My story has a pretty rough beginning. I was one of 125 dogs living in a little house with just one human. Someone came and took all of us away. I went to a vet and he said I had a really bad heart problem. My tummy was swollen and I was not feeling well at all. Then I took a long ride to Wisconsin to a place called rescue. They took me to a vet who said my heart was just fine, but I was full of parasites. They gave me some medicine and wow did I start to feel really good. Today I am 4 1/2 pounds of puppy energy. They think I am about 11/2 to 2 yrs old, and boy oh boy do I love life. I have so much energy that I need a home with someone who can keep up with me. Take me for walks, and play, play, play. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my cuddle time too. I love sleeping in a human bed and knowing I am safe. I would really like a buddy, but one that is young enough and has enough energy to play with me. Unfortunately I lost the hair on my ears and part of my tail because of the trauma to my system from those nasty parasites. There is some fuzz starting to grow back, I do look a little silly right now but then I am a silly little girl. Please call Mary (262-633-9371) if you want to adopt me, I would be so happy

No comments:

Love is . . .

Love is . . .

Search Little Scribe Sites