Poppy's Page

"All my dogs have been a ladder for me to God." Poppy's Mom

And God gives us these little ones, loving, forgiving, and comforting us, and knowing that we are physical beings, he gives us these little creatures to hug and kiss, to nourish and fulfill our need to touch, especially when we are alone.

HOME PAGE



Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shasha - Pretty As A Princess


LOCATED IN MUSKEGO, WISCONSIN: Hi, my name is Sasha. My foster mom gave me that pretty name and I know it very well. I am approximately 4 years old and was recently rescued from a puppy mill. Luckily, I am in good health. I have been spayed and am up to date on all my shots. When I entered my foster home, I was a frightened little girl who didn't trust humans at all. In fact, I feared just about everything. Oh...how my life has changed since then. In the last several weeks, my personality is really beginning to blossom. I am trusting humans more and more. You see, I had never experienced a kind human touch until now, and I really like it! I love being petted, pampered, and massaged. I also feel very secure with other small doggies around me. I snuggle with them while sleeping, & we play together when I'm awake! I weigh only 7 pounds, but am a very good eater and must be careful not to overeat. Plus, I have learned to go potty on a pad like a good little girl. I am adjusting nicely to my new life outside of a puppy mill, and what a wonderful life it is! My tail just won't stop wagging...I am so happy!

Guess what? My foster mom thinks I'm as pretty as a Princess. Just see for yourself! Yes, I really do feel pretty in my new red dress. But, I'll let you be the judge!

My new forever home must be a family who will have patience with my progress, show me the compassion, love, and the understanding that I deserve. These are the things I will need in order for me to continue to blossom into the loving little Maltese girl that I was meant to be, and will be, when the right family comes along to adopt me. Could that family be yours? Please call Mary at 262-633-9371 for more information on how you can adopt Sasha.


No comments:

Love is . . .

Love is . . .

Search Little Scribe Sites