Poppy's Page

"All my dogs have been a ladder for me to God." Poppy's Mom

And God gives us these little ones, loving, forgiving, and comforting us, and knowing that we are physical beings, he gives us these little creatures to hug and kiss, to nourish and fulfill our need to touch, especially when we are alone.

HOME PAGE



Friday, February 20, 2009

Tucker is Looking for a Home

Located Kenosha Wisconsin: My name is Tucker now. You know I never had a name before. Really I don't even know it is my name or what a name even is. You see I am out of a puppy mill. I am only 3 1/2 yrs old. I have not had much of a life before rescue. It has been about 1 1/2 months since I left the place that use to be my home. It was cold and not a nice place to be. No one ever scratched my ear or rubbed my belly. No one ever told me I was cute or that I was a good boy. I am still a little afraid of people, because I have never before had any human be nice to me. But today I am doing so good. I will wander around the house with the other dogs, and go outside when we are called. I still have not learned about housetraining completely, but I am smart and they say I will learn. I know when we come in from outside if I go straight to the big white box in the kitchen with the other dogs I will get a carrot for being so good. I love carrots. I get to sleep in a real bed with my foster mom, and I love that too. I have to wear a belly band until I learn that house training thing. I have been neutered and have had all my shots and even my teeth cleaned sparkling white. I sure look good. I need a home that has allot of love,a home with another dog in it to help me learn all that a little guy like me has to learn. Please, how can you look at this face and not want to cuddle me and teach me how to be a real dog.

Please call Mary at 262-633-9371 to see if I am the dog for you.

Northcentral Maltese Rescue: http://malteserescue.homestead.com/

2 comments:

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Dear Poppy, We are 2 Maltese dogs too, and LoLLy is a rescue. We live in Texas. We are friends with Mary and Northcentral Maltese Rescue too. Thank you for your wonderful blog that helps keep people up to date about Northcentral. thanks for all the wonderful love in the pictures you have on your blog too! we posted a link with a bulletin that there are many wonderful doggies available for adoption, at our website, on the links page. Love, Your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://www.luluandlolly.com

Little Scribe said...

Dear LuLu and LoLLy, thank you for writing again and for visiting. So nice to have good Pals like you. Murphy says to tell you that he is looking for a forever home. He wants his very own lap. Sophie has been adopted by some very special people and gone to live with Maggie (now known as Missy). See them both on this page.

Love, Poppy's Mom

Love is . . .

Love is . . .

Search Little Scribe Sites