Poppy's Page

"All my dogs have been a ladder for me to God." Poppy's Mom

And God gives us these little ones, loving, forgiving, and comforting us, and knowing that we are physical beings, he gives us these little creatures to hug and kiss, to nourish and fulfill our need to touch, especially when we are alone.

HOME PAGE



Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nikki




Nikki came to me as her foster mom through Northcentral Maltese Rescue in June 2005. Sadly, she had to leave her home because her mom had a new job, requiring travel, and could no longer take care of Nikki. She was quickly adopted by a friend who has spoiled this little princess.

When Nikki, was my foster, this is what I wrote about her before she was adopted:

Nikki is adorable - a beautiful little girl - as you can see. She is very tiny and so sweet. A Maltese angel. She has excellent manners and a very gentle spirit. She loves to snuggle and sleep on my lap and is very compatible with Poppy, Tashee, Juniper and Pal. Tashee seems to really enjoy having a sister, and the two have become very good companions, sharing my lap and affection. I have enjoyed having her with us and will miss her greatly when she goes to live with her forever mom. She deserves the very best!!

And she's unforgettable.

No comments:

Love is . . .

Love is . . .

Search Little Scribe Sites