Poppy's Page

"All my dogs have been a ladder for me to God." Poppy's Mom

And God gives us these little ones, loving, forgiving, and comforting us, and knowing that we are physical beings, he gives us these little creatures to hug and kiss, to nourish and fulfill our need to touch, especially when we are alone.

HOME PAGE



Sunday, September 11, 2011

A friend said to me this morning that “dogs are the closest things on earth that reflect the spirit of God." Yes! Dogs taught me about love – they taught me about God’s love for me – his unconditional love. It seems that only Jesus and the great people of God, such as Pope John Paul II and Mother Teresa, can show and teach me more about God’s love than the simple love I experience with my dogs.

No comments:

Love is . . .

Love is . . .

Search Little Scribe Sites