Poppy's Page

"All my dogs have been a ladder for me to God." Poppy's Mom

And God gives us these little ones, loving, forgiving, and comforting us, and knowing that we are physical beings, he gives us these little creatures to hug and kiss, to nourish and fulfill our need to touch, especially when we are alone.

HOME PAGE



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mississippi Pupy Mill Raid by HSUS

Mississippi Puppy Mill Raid

Puppy Mill Raid - Carriere, MS - approximately 50 miles from where I live. The HSUS led a rescue on July 13, 2010, of more than 100 dogs from a puppy mill operation in Carriere, Miss. Local residents had reported concerns about conditions at Sea Breeze Kennels, which had been advertising puppies for sale through classifieds and the Internet.

The first voice you hear is my vet, Dr. Jennifer Hendrick, Live Oak Animal Clinic, Pass Christian, MS. She is also the one showing horrible matted hair on one of the dogs. I'm so proud of her. She has taken care of my Maltese dogs for years and all the ones I have fostered for Northcentral Maltese Rescue.

No comments:

Love is . . .

Love is . . .

Search Little Scribe Sites